Sunday, October 6, 2013

Events/eBook Sale

Here are a few of my upcoming events .... hope you can attend ... if you can't - check out my books, I'm having an eBook SALE!

OCTOBER 12
Celebrate Roanoke!
The Book Carriage & Coffee Shop
304 N. Oak
Roanoke, Texas 76262
3:30pm - 5:30pm
The festival is all day -- I will be at the Book Carriage from the times above
Come on out for GREAT FOOD and FUN to the
8th ANNUAL CELEBRATE ROANOKE
Visit their FB page for more information
 

OCTOBER 19
Saginaw High School
Rough Rider Bazaar & Craft Show
800 N. Blue Mound Road
Saginaw, TX 76131
9am - 4pm

 I just got a shipment of eBook cards and I'm in the mood for a Holiday Sale! Now through October 31st, purchase a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD from me for $3.00. These make AWESOME stocking stuffers, teachers gifts, or an extra add-on birthday gift for any child! I can even autograph the back of the card to make it a keepsake as well!

Email me at  thelifeofbud@aol.com  to order you Digital Download Cards!
 
The Life of Bud was the 2010 WINNER - Best Children's Book
North Texas Book Festival
 
A Simpler Time was endorsed by Ted Kerasote - award winning author of
Merle's Door

Went Out To Get a Donut is the 2013 WINNER Best Children's Book 7 & Under
Texas Association of Authors and will be featured at the Texas Book Festival in Austin
later this month
 
What's In the Corner? A Muffin "Tail" is Muffin's latest adventure and is quickly
becoming a pre-school FAVORITE!
 
Get your Digital Download Cards TODAY! 
$3.00 each .... email me at thelifeofbud@aol.com to order.
Stock up now!
Or if you are interested in paperback books, I have those as well
$5.00 each - all 4 for $18.00 (free shipping)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment