Saturday, October 5, 2013

Muffin Goes To ...

the PUMPKIN PATCH



Yesterday it was 90 degrees and sunny .... Today we woke up and it was 50 degrees, cloudy, windy, and a VERY Autumn-like day! The perfect day to head to a Pumpkin Patch! The COLORS, SHAPES, and TEXTURES are all so incredibly interesting! It was also Muffin's first visit to the Pumpkin Patch and she LOVED all the smells and pets from kids and adults.


 I love the bumpy ones ... they are super creepy! The ones to the left are your basic normal pumpkins. That green one below is odd, but I loved the stem and the one below that is orange and has green humps on top is NOW going to be the TOP of our pumpkin (Steven loves being creative with pumpkins and this odd gourd will be the BRAINS coming out of the top of our jack-o-lantern!) I will definitely post when the final jack-o-lantern comes to fruition!

The Ridgemar Farmer's Market has a great little area for picture taking and I had to take some pictures with Muffin!

Muffin and Me

Muffin, Me and Steven!
You can see how windy it is from the corn stalks blowing!
 
Muffin checking out the pumpkins!
It's chilly out, but I'm still wearing my flip-flops!

 A BRAIN gourd.
 
Should we get this one?
 
I love the colors!  Nature is truly amazing.

And she's off .... she loved exploring! 
 
We had a wonderful time at the Pumpkin Patch!  I can't wait to share pictures of our carved
pumpkin .... we will carve it next weekend!
I love FALL!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment