Sunday, March 3, 2013

Take 190 - Killeen Arts Festival

Yesterday, March 2, 2013, I attended the Killeen Arts Festival! This was a really awesome event. Art from the Killeen ISD was displayed in half of the main hall and the other half was filled with remarkable works of art from artists all over Texas. The foyer of the convention center was donned with authors and illustrators from Texas. This event was lots of fun and very well organized. Here are some pictures from my first book event of 2013!

GLIMPSES FROM THE KILLEEN ARTS FESTIVAL
Packing up ... all set for the Take 190 Killeen Arts Festival

 My table

Me and my books
 
Muffin would LOVE this sock monkey!!!

  KID ART


This dress was made out of KLEENEX!
Comes in handy if you have a cold!

Lots of ART

   Loved these!
 
 Ciara & me

Ciara and her Muffin book! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment