Thursday, June 12, 2014

EVENTS

I would like to personally invite you to my next Event. Please stop by and say HI if you are able to attend.


Best Southwest Bookfest

 Saturday, June 14th 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Hopkins Senior Center
206 James Collins Boulevard
in Armstrong Park
Duncanville, TX 


 I recently took part in A Walk in the Park for Homeless Animals
Brenda Brown Rotramble coordinated this event and is a great way for
pups and kittens to find loving homes!
Me and the PUPS
Shadow went home because it was so HOT
Muffin is used to events and laid by me in the shade!

Leroy Golden and his flying pitbull pups! They were super cool!

Johnny purchased his 2nd Muffin book at this event!
Muffin LOVES her little FANS!

 Me and Muff on the way home

Muffin about 10 minutes after we got home.
The life of a famous pup!

Last Saturday, I traveled to Shreveport, LA for the
SHREVE MEMORIAL LIBRARY AUTHOR's FAIRE
I met some great new authors and got to spend time with
some old friends!
Beautiful library!

 Ready for the event

Patty Wiseman giving a talk at the Event
Visit Patty's site at Patty Wiseman - Author
to find out about her award - winning series!

Patty, Eddie and I
The dynamic DUO!
Check out Eddie's first book Mourning Reign
available on Amazon

Thanks everyone for all your support over the last 5 years!
I love going to events and meeting new people!!!
If you would like me to speak at an event or school function
please feel free to contact me here or thelifeofbud@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment