Wednesday, November 20, 2013

December Events

Well ... one more November event and then we'll move into December!

This Friday, I will be visiting Diamond Hill Elementary School to speak at their Career Day. They contacted me at the end of last school year, so I've been looking forward to this event for a long time! I can't wait to talk to the kids and share my love of writing.

 November 22nd
Diamond Hill Elementary
Career Day (closed event)
 
Rescue dogs are near and dear to my heart. It makes me feel really good when I can sell a few books and donate money to help them out!! Rescue dogs have been through some tough times and I find it fascinating that they can still show so much love! Muffin and I (and possibly Shadow) will be at A Christmas Walk In The Park For Homeless Animals .  I will be conducting a Coloring Contest at my booth and will donate $1.00 from the purchase of each book sold back to the organization! I believe I will be doing a story time, but sometimes that is tough at these kinds of events ... so we will play it by ear! I hope lots of my dog loving friends can make it to this event!

DECEMBER
7th
A Christmas Walk In the Park
For Homeless Pets
7th Street Pavilion
Fort Worth, TX
12pm - 4pm

After Walking In the Park, I will head on up to Texarkana, TX and set up shop at the Java Script Bookstore (FB page) Java Script Bookstore (website) with a few other authors. This is a great opportunity to pick up some. great books for gifts for Christmas and also meet and greet with some local authors. If you know anyone in the Texarkana area, please pass this along!
 
8th
Java Script Bookstore
1313 Hazel Street
Texarkana, TX
1pm - 6pm
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment