Friday, November 1, 2013

A very MUFFIN - Halloween


Came home from school yesterday and started carving up the pumpkin! Muffin was really excited, she had a blast playing with the gourds! Check out Muffin being silly, Muffin JUMPING, and Muffin's costume ...







Who knew that gourds made such fun dog toys!
Gourd STEALER!!!!!
 
This gourd is yummy!!!
Hope I don't get caught stealing it--I don't want to go to jail!


A new chew toy!

  I love the eyes!!!!!!

 
Deep concentration - remember I'm not
good with sharp objects!

Thinking of how to steal another gourd

Stop taking pictures or the pumpkin will get it!
Me wielding a knife ... S C A R Y!
 Trying to steal an eye!

 READY!

 SET!

 GOOOO!!!!

 AWESOME JUMP!!!!!
 
COSTUME TIME!

JAIL STRIPES!
She loves her costume ... it was too warm
out for her RAM costume!

WHEN WILL THE KIDS GET HERE????

 
CANDY STEALER!!! 

JUST ONE PIECE - PLEEEEEEEZEEEEE!!!!

OH OKAY ... I'LL BE GOOD!!!!

WAITING FOR TRICK or TREATERS!
She had her picture taken with LOTS of kids!
the youngest was 2 months old!

YES ... that is a LINE of kids down my walk way
200+ trick or treaters at my house!

GOOFY GOURD PUMPKIN!
I put battery LED lights in it ....
hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment