Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Red Released!

I'm very excited to announce the release of my 5th book ....
RED GOES TO KINDERGARTEN
 
Writing the book is just the beginning -- when it starts to come to LIFE it's very exciting!
When the character drawings are set ... it's like family!!!!!
 
 






Picking a cover is always nerve-wracking! I always show the cover choices to children and have them pick which is more appealing. This time the children chose the cover on the left ... I think that was the BEST choice!!!!

When you see in print what an endorser says about you and your writing ... it brings tears to my eyes ... It puts what and who I'm writing for into perspective!
 
 
It's exciting when a new idea/concept is used in my books ...
I wanted to have a book that was educational and interactive ...
The end of the book has a workbook and kids can do all the things RED does during the first week of school!!! I think this is a great way for parents and kids to read and learn together.
 





Working on something new and different to hand out with my bookmarks and books that stands out is always a challenge .... this one is FUN ... everyone loves to color!

But, the BEST reason to write children's books, is to read them to KIDS!!!
It's also a lot of fun to work on the Favorite Colors Graph with them
which is one of the concepts in the book!
They learn colors, counting, and graphing ....
 
 
 Another GREAT part of having a new book released, is seeing the faces of readers!

 
If you are interested in ordering a copy, feel free to message me here or email me at
Bulk discounts available for teachers who would like to purchase them for their classrooms!
Red is also available on Amazon -- click the above link to find it there!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment