Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve




Tho the weather outside is not frightful, the Fort Worth Nature Center was so delightful. The weather was absolutely perfect for a hike through the FWNC ... enjoy the Nature Center through my eyes. I love the FWNC, it's peaceful and beautiful and a great place to just go and clear your head ....

OMG -- a huge wasp nest down by the marsh!
 
As we walked along the trail ... these guys swam the whole way with us!


 
Animal TRACKS! Above ... raccoon???
Below -- definitely a deer! Muffin and Shadow alerted us to a deer on the
trail -- but he was too far away to get a picture!

 
I just love these leaves! The camera doesn't capture how beautiful they catch the light.
 
MISTLETOE!
I love seeing mistletoe in the treetops!
Just stunning ... I saw this tree from FAR away!
With a dusting of snow this tree would truly be picture perfect!
Me and my buds on the trail ...
Steven with Muffin and Shadow ...
 
I now know they were distracted by the deer that was
along the trail!
 
If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area ... the Fort Worth Nature Center has beautiful
trails that are very pet friendly ...
 
Visit the FWNC 's website -- they will be open on New Year's Day
and there are two Bison Feeding Hayrides that day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment