Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PLEASE VOTE

I have entered the 2013/2014 Edition of
"50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading"

I am in the Finalists Phase ... and voting ends November 1, 2013

If you click on the following link:  AUTHOR's SHOW Contest
You will be directed to The Author's Show Contest Page ... Find my name (they are in alphabetical order) -- Eckroat, Laura W. -- If you click on my name you'll be able to read my essay.  

The LINK to vote is at the BOTTOM of the page ... at the end of the AUTHOR's LIST! 

Thanks for your VOTE!!!  I appreciate your support!!!!!!




 



2 comments:

  1. I voted twice - once from laptop, once from mobile. Shhh don't tell anyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish everyone would do that! lol!!! THANKS Andi! I won't tell!

      Delete