Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Amigo's - Preschool Visit

AMIGO'S  SPANISH  PRESCHOOL

Went Out To Get a Donut - Came Home With a Muffin
What do you think this story is about?
On July 31, 2013, Ashley and I packed up my book stuff and drove to The Colony, Texas to visit the children at Amigo's Spanish Preschool. Rita Rodriguez's newly opened preschool was beautifully decorated and very warm and inviting! When we arrived the children were engaged in art activities - the 4's were making coffee filter butterflies-I love that activity! The 3's and 4's all met me on the carpet at 10:00am for story time!

After hearing both Muffin books -- the children voted and their favorite was What's In the Corner? A Muffin "Tail"!

Here are some pictures from my visit!
Have you ever seen donuts on the playground? (Donut / Muffin)

Some wonderfully, floppy-eared, joyful pups! (Donut / Muffin)

I hope it's nothing very scary!!!! (A Muffin "Tail")


 
Danni, Rita (owner), and me!
Thank you - and I hope you have me back again.
 
Thank you, Rita, for inviting me for story time at Amigo's Spanish Preschool
I had a wonderful time and the kids were awesome.
If you are looking for childcare in The Colony, Texas - check out Amigo's!
 
If you would like me to come to your school, childcare facility, library, homeschool event or fundraising event - please email me at  thelifeofbud@aol.com  for more information.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment