Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Camp Fun ...

On my way to Little Elm
Across Lake Dallas
Welcome CAMPERS!!!










                                                       
Robin's Nest Montessori School
 Little Elm, TX
  June 13, 2013
   Summer Camp
I met Robin Whitt at a Vendor Fair in Little Elm, TX about a year ago ... she was thoroughly excited to be opening up her very own Montessori School ... a dream she always had! Miss Robin contacted me in April of this year, and invited me to be a part of her Summer Camp Program, I was thrilled! Her Montessori School is gorgeous and the kids were really warm and welcoming!  This week, the theme just happened to be Music and Movement ... so the MUFFIN books were a BIG HIT!  Thanks kids for singing along! Thanks Robin for having me! And, YES ... I have that great chair behind me and I'm sitting on the floor ... where reading a book is the MOST FUN for me!
What's In the Corner? What could it be?
I hope it's nothing very scaaaarrry!
What's In the Corner?  hmmmmmmmm ...

Could it be sock monkey?
You'll just have to read it ... to find out!

Robin Whitt (owner) and ME!
If you are in the Little Elm area and looking for a great school,
check out her Montessori School!

Following is the link to Robin's Nest Montessori School's FB page!


If you would like me to come to your school,
feel free to email me at  thelifeofbud@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment