|I can't believe I have a 20 year old ....|
a MOM is a wonderful thing. I have so enjoyed watching Ashley grow into a beautiful, strong, smart young woman. She has finished her first year of college, has a good head on her shoulders and I am starting to see that Independent side of her (that is sooooooo me - it's scary!) I know she will be an AWESOME teacher after she graduates and someday ... she will also make a fantastic MOM! But right now I'm still enjoying watching her grow up, sometimes make mistakes, and cry when we talk about her moving away someday!
|Ashley at about 20 months & Ashley at 20 years! |
A few of my author friends and myself have banned together in a book giveaway-some of us will be giving away eBooks, some of us will be giving away Paperbacks, and some both! I have listed the author’s below, including my own links. Visit both the Amazon page, and author blog. On Amazon you will find the free eBooks available, but on the blogs you will see if they are giving away a paperback (like I am)! I’ve also listed some of my favorite author’s Amazon book pages. Enjoy!
One request from you all…please take a moment and give back to the author by giving the books you get for free a review over at Amazon. Thank you!
For Paperback giveaways -- you need to leave a comment on the blog for the chance to win!
Free eBooks & Paperbacks…
1) Jodi Desautels -
Johnny’s Adventure Makes Learning Fun: http://www.amazon.com/Johnnys-Adventure-Makes-Reading-ebook/dp/B00CENJ3DG (eBook giveaway)
Clarinda Cloud - http://www.amazon.com/Clarinda-Cloud-ebook/dp/B00BC2C38W (eBook giveaway)
2) Dennis Higgins -
Parallel Roads: http://www.amazon.com/Parallel-Roads-Lost-Route-ebook/dp/B006NXD2LC (eBook Giveaway)
Blog: http://www.timepilgrims.com/blog.html (Paperback Giveaway) Two Winners Will Be Chosen!
3) Laura Wintczak Eckroat - www.lauraeckroat.blogspot.com A Simpler Time (Paperback Giveaway) ... The more comments left, the more books given away!
4) Virginia Wright - http://www.virginiawright.com/blog (Paperback Giveaway) Two Winners Will Be Chosen.
FREE on Amazon.com
Buzzzzzzzz: http://www.amazon.com/Buzzzzzzzz-What-Honeybees-Do- ebook/dp/B004EYUD9G (eBook Giveaway)
Crying Bear: http://www.amazon.com/Crying-Bear-ebook/dp/B00ALNOOKS (eBook Giveaway)
The Prince and the Dragon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Prince-Dragon-ebook/dp/B00ALMZ6BU (eBook Giveaway)
The Princess and the Castle: http://www.amazon.com/The-Princess-Castle-Fairy-ebook/dp/B00ALQ3DPW (eBook Giveaway)
5) Joe McCarthy - http://virginiawright.com/blog/?p=1508 (Paperback giveaway) Comment for your chance to win underneath this interview blog post.
6) Sherry Ellis – Free: That Mama is a Grouch and That Baby Woke Me Up, AGAIN. You can find That Mama is a Grouch at Smashwords (use coupon code GP25M valid until May 13th): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/103138. (eBook giveaway)
That Baby Woke Me Up, AGAIN will be available on Amazon Kindle for free on Mother’s Day, May 12th, (1) day only - (eBook giveaway)
7) Launa McNeilly – Lies In a Season of Tribulation (eBook giveaway) available at Smashwords with this code ( XG35B ) Enjoy!!! May 12, 2013 (1) day only!
8) Catherine Wolffe - free sample of Comanche Haven at SmashWords.
Here’s the link:
Alexandra Faer Bryan – Get Green Kittty for free with this coupon Code: HJFHLP334F76 go to the iTunes Store and click the redeem link and enter the code. iTunes store link:
Thanks everyone for stopping by! Please go download the free ebooks on Amazon. Don’t forget to stop by the blogs of each of these authors–some are giving away a paperback book! -VW