Sunday, February 23, 2014

Upcoming Events

I have some wonderful events coming up and I hope some of you can attend .... On Saturday and Sunday, March 8 & 9 I will be at the 6th Annual Funky Finds Spring Fling. The 6th Annual Funky Finds Spring Fling is a FREE 2-day family AND pet-friendly handmade shopping extravaganza. Over 100 Artists, Crafters, Designers, Authors & Food Makers selling unique items they have hand-crafted! All proceeds from the Event Raffle benefit the Humane Society of North Texas!

Visit the FUNKY FINDS WEB-SITE  or the FUNKY FINDS FB Page for more information.




I was invited to The Tucson Festival of Books so I will be heading to Tucson, AZ on Friday, March 14 so that I'm there and ready to be a part of the Author's Pavilion on Saturday, March 15 from 2pm - 4pm.  If you know anyone in the Tucson area, please let them know of this great event!


 A great way to spend the FIRST DAY OF SPRING ... Come on out to the Spring Craft and Garden Show, Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 9am - 5pm. This is the first year for this event .... so stop on by, check it out and make it a HUGE SUCCESS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment