Thursday, January 9, 2014

UPCOMING EVENTS!


I'm starting the year off with some wonderful EVENTS! Please join me for some great FAMILY FUN!  Funky Finds and Paws In the Park are KID and PET friendly events! 

FEBRUARY

12th
4th Grade Writing Workshop
Ridglea Hills Elementary School #156
8:45am - 11:00am (closed event)
 
I will be sharing my passion for writing with the 4th graders at Ridglea Hills Elementary.
I will be reading A Simpler Time and assisting them in starting a pocket Science journal.
If you are interested in having me come to your school, please contact me at


MARCH
8th & 9th
Funky Finds
Will Rogers Memorial Center 
Small Exhibits Building
3409 Burnett-Tandy Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76107
  Saturday, 10am - 5pm
  Sunday, 11am - 4pm
 
AUTHOR-Patty Wiseman and I will team up again at this awesome craft event.
FuNKY FInDS is truly a shopping extravaganza!
At this event, I will have an all new interactive display - children will be able to
enjoy coloring activities and watch a slideshow of MUFFIN & SHADOW.
I also hope to have ready a new line of Muffin products!
With over 100 Vendors - Funky Finds Spring Fling is a great way
to spend the day!
 

 
MAY
17th
Paws in the Park
Creek Trail Park
3925 Airline Drive
Richland Hills, TX
10am - 4pm
MUFFIN & SHADOW will be at this event
 
 
 
 


A new event for Muffin and I (and Shadow) will be the Paws in the Park Event.
We will be teaming with HELPING PAWS of NORTH TEXAS ,
which is an all volunteer 501(c)3 non profit support group exclusively for the
Richland Hills Animal Shelter, Richland Hills, TX Shelter phone: 817-616-3769
I will be doing a story time and have coloring sheets at this event.
I will also be donating $1.00 to HELPING PAWS from the sale of each book.
 
If you'd like to invite me for a story time for your event, please feel free to contact me at
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment