Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Break at the Cleburne Library


After two weeks of cold, ice, sleet, & snow in Texas ... I woke up this morning to THICK DENSE fog! But, was excited to pack up and get on the road to Cleburne!  I was invited by Ms. Jennifer, Children's Librarian at the Cleburne Public Library to come on out to do pre-school story time!

When I got there ... Ms. Jennifer had all my books set out on the table with Clover name-tags ready for the kids to fill out and wear!

Ready for the kids!
 
I read both Muffin books and had a wonderful time!  One new guess for why the little boy did not come back with a donut was that "he was magical!" I always love their guesses!!!
It was then COLORING time!
 



 

 
 What is in the corner?  Is it SOCK MONKEY?????
 
TA DA!!!!!!!

She added a SNOWMAN and a SUN to her illustration!!!!
 
 
There was a GREAT turnout and I had a wonderful time!
Thanks Jennifer and all the kids and parents that came out today to the Cleburne Library!
I hope you invite me back again!!!!
 
Thanks for sharing part of your Spring Break with me!
 
If you would like me to visit your library, day-care, or school, please email me at
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment