Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Camp Story Time

Such a cute barnyard theme at Creations Childcare - Acton / Granbury
On June 20 & 27, I was invited to read to the Summer Camp Kids at Creations Childcare, Granbury! Thank you Brooke Reimer & owner Stephen Reinke for inviting me to your centers! The children were awesome - I love when they all start singing and joining in! After the kids and I sang our hearts out to both Muffin books, I was able to take some time and talk to the school-age kids about the writing process and answer many questions they had about being an author .... it was loads of fun! And .... I got to see one of my Texas friends -- BROOKE!

Showing them some illustrations

Asking the school-aged kids which book they liked the best ...
I think What's In the Corner? won!

Answering questions about Muffin


Me & Miss Brooke!!!
It was great to see her!!!!!

Just a reminder ...

The Read for Rancho Event will be held July 17 in Granbury
I took a little drive to see where the Fundraiser will be held
and here is the Boys & Girls Club - Decker Gym
600 West Bridge Street
Granbury, TX
For more information, please visit the Read for Rancho Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/events/570480782992755/?fref=ts



If you would like me to come to your School, Childcare Facility, or Learning Center,
please contact me here or at thelifeofbud@aol.com

If you would like to donate to the Read for Rancho Fundraising Event please contact me at the above email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment